Sunday 25 January 2015

Soap and Glory - Face products

I'm so late on the bandwagon - I have YET to try ANY Soap and Glory, skin care products.
I'm not too bad - I have tried some of their body products, and loved them - so when I saw they were on three for two at Boots I just had to buy some.

I have recently ran out of my regular Face serum, Eye cream and Night cream - so wanted to try something new.
I've decided that this year, I want to have the face and skin of a 20 year old - I know I may be aiming a little high - but no harm trying, right?

Here's what I bought:



Now, as you can see - the design of these mean they dont take fab photographs so, here they are in their boxes ( How futuristic do the two silver ones look? )

I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, and the fact that they were 3 for 2 made it pretty impossible for me not to buy.
Even with the three for two offer these babies still racked up a bit of bill - and the look on the hubbys face was priceless, especially as he was paying.....




Ladies of my age, and older ( I'm 33 in March ) will notice less elasticity to the skin, this is due to Collagen production slowing down.
Now I'm a huge fan of night creams - as the skin repairs whilst you sleep, so its the perfect time to apply products - for them to make a difference and work to their full potential.

Wish upon a jar
Claims ( Night cream )
Reduce the appearance of wrinkles  - 44%
Increase Elasticity +5%
Firm skin +15.5%
Smooth skin +14%

'An-anti ageing, Peptide plus rejuvinating, night cream'

I love the packaging - it's very dressing table worthy.
But what does it feel like on?
The cream is not a gel, or greasy - but rich and hydrating.
It has a gorgeous smell - and feels lovely and comforting on the skin.
Only time will tell if it makes a difference.

£16.00 45ml




Make Yourself Youthful - Super serum

Claims to:
Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Rehydrate, firm and tone
BOOST COLLAGEN
Increase Skin Elasticity
Re-energize tired skin
Battle free radicals
Correct uneven skin tone

WOW! Now, that sounds like just what I'm looking for.

The product has a pump, which I love, so you dont waste any.
Apply to face and neck
The smell can only be described, like sweeties - like a bag full of pick and mix. Love it.

It claims to be suitable for all skin types, mine is sensitive, and I had no problems at all.

£20.00 30ml




Puffy Eye Attack

I dont know about you, maybe it's now my age - but I wake up with puffy eyes. The kind you get after you've had a crying fit.
This seemed perfect as it helps to fight darkness and puffiness.

The consistency is a gel like formula - which is lovely and cooling
I may reserve this for my morning 'puffy eye attacks' and use my hydrating eye cream for night.

I tried it this morning, and the cooling sensation was wonderful on my tired eyes - with results being noticeable within minutes.

£12.50 14ml

As with all skin care  - it needs a good 4 weeks to see if it suits you, and if you see any visible difference,
In 4 weeks I will be reviewing these products once more - and give you an update - let's see if  I can look 20 again....

Do use use Soap and Glory? Which products would you rate?

Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment