Saturday 15 November 2014

Becky - Beautiful bride 2014

Becky contacted me during 2013, enquiring about booking her 2014, Bridal makeup.
Beckys request was not the usual - natural, Bridal makeup I can be used to.

Becky sent me a photograph of the dress she would be wearing on the day, and also the venue she would be getting married - both completely new to me!

I have to admit, I was very excited about the look that Becky was wanting.

Becky got married at Twycross Zoo this October, and wore the most stunning, Peacock inspired dress.
Not only did he wear the most stunning dress, but she also co-ordinated all her Bridesmaids to wear Peacock inspired outfits - the colours complimenting each other - perfectly.





Becky told me, very specifically, that she wanted 'Peacock' inspired eyes - like the shape of a Peacock feather.

After I met Becky for her trial - she paid the total amount for herself, and 5 bridesmaids!
After I had a better of idea of what Becky wanted on the day, I made a few tweaks and changed a few makeup products - to ensure teh look was absolutely perfect for her big day.

Using MAC Eyeshadows, and a collection of Illamasqua and Barry M, glitter eyeliners - we created this gorgeous look on her.




Beckys, peacock false lashes drooped on her trial - so I went searching and found some stronger ones, by Stargazer. These also had a lovely peacock 'green/blue' sheen to them - just like an authetic Peacock feather.
To prevent them from drooping on the day, we cut the front of the lashes - rather than the end of them,
They looked perfect!

Thank you Becky for booking me, and trusting me to create this look for you. It was such an honour to be part of your special day!




Visit Ruths official website here
Rx












No comments:

Post a Comment