Wednesday 1 July 2015

Louise. Beautiful bride 2015. Prestwold Hall.

April of this year, I had the absolute pleasure of being the Bridal makeup artist for Louise and Bridal party.

Louise booked herself, 3 bridesmaids and mother in for makeup applications.

Prestwold Hall is fast becoming one of my favourite venues in Leicestershire. I love travelling out to this gorgeous stately home!

With the bridesmaids dresses being a gorgeous blue, we opted for very neutral makeup keeping the eyes soft using Tom Fords Coco Mirage eyeshadow palette.
Lips were kept pink and pretty!

Louise's makeup was similar in colours, but deeper in intensity.


'..... I just wanted to say a huge thank you for making us look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. I was amazed that the make up lasted all day and I felt beautiful!'


Long wearing, frangrance free makeup is used - to ensure longevity.

Each bride is supplied with a mini makeup kit, including a pot of lipstick, false lash glue and face blotting papers.

Here are a few pictures from her big day.
Photographs supplied by the Bride. Redlock Photography.















Dates are now beginning to book up for 2016! Contact Ruth to book your date now!
Ruths Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment